- Service Warranty
This product is guaranteed for a period of 24 months (defined by local law) from the date of purchase against any failure resulting from manufacturing or material defects. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper installation, improper use, or normal wear and tear of the product.
More specifically, the warranty does not cover:
- Dust bag, disposable mop, side brush, filter, mop, main brush and main brush cover are not covered by the warranty as they are consumable items;
- Damage or problems caused by improper use, accident, alteration or electrical connection of improper intensity or voltage;
- Modified products, those whose warranty seal or serial number have been damaged, altered, removed or oxidized;
- Failure of the battery due to overcharging or failure to observe the safety instructions explained in the instruction manual;
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, or any other element;
- Damage caused by any intervention carried out by an unauthorised person;
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or due to normal ageing of the product;
- Software updates due to a change in network settings;
- Product failures due to the use of third party software to modify, change or adapt the existing software;
- Product failures caused by use without accessories approved by the manufacturer.
- Oxidised products
Terms and conditions of implementation:
To obtain a warranty service, you are requested to return your product to the customer service desk of your retail outlet with your proof of purchase (receipt, invoice, …), the product and its supplied accessories, with its original packaging.
It is important to have the date of purchase, the model and the serial or IMEI number on hand as information (this information usually appears on the product, the packaging or your proof of purchase). Failing this, you must return the product with the accessories necessary for its proper operation (power supply, adaptor, etc.).
In the event that your claim is covered by the warranty, the after-sales service may, within the limits of local law, either:
- Repair or replace without parts;
- Exchange the returned product with a product that has at least the same functionality and that is equivalent in terms of performance;
- Refund the product at the purchase price of the product mentioned on the proof of purchase.
- You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If one of these solutions is used, this do es not give rise to the extension or renewal of the warranty period.